Monday, October 8, 2007

So, a bit about me.

The name's HotAndCold. Well, technically, the name's Victoria, but whatever. HotAndCold is my alias of choice. Welcome to the Internet. Also note that the blog is entitled Running Water. I cannot resist a good pun. Or, obviously, a horrible one.

I like comic books. DC is my poison of choice. My theoretical pull list as of this writing looks a little like so: Booster Gold, JSA, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Teen Titans, and Booster Gold. Needless to say, I am pretty damn fond of Booster Gold. And I usually pick up other stuff I think looks interesting, too. Though, as a poor college student, I probably should be a bit more careful about my spending habits. Which is why I'm buying a copy of Booster Gold every week, of course. (Don't believe me? Oh, ye of little faith. [I have, since this picture was taken, acquired all the variant covers, bumping my total for the first issue up to 7 and the total for the second up to 5. Thank you, eBay!])

I do have a LiveJournal, but, well, I decided that I wanted in on the comics blogosphere instead of just the LJ crowd. Especially considering that most of my LJ is yakking about whatever it is that I happen to be knitting at the moment rather than whatever comic I happen to be reading. Hopefully I'll manage to update this thing more loyally than I do my LJ, but I shall make no promises.

Anyway, that's me, pretty much. How about you?

5 comments:

wanderfish said...

Hmmmmmm.

Maybe I should do one of these. I can work on Jaime! Or I could, if any of my issues were here.

Hmmmmmm.

Random back issues I find at Half-Price?

HotAndCold said...

Heh. Well, I'm not really entirely sure what it is I'll be doing on Thursday, myself.

wanderfish said...

Work on his old series? :P

HotAndCold said...

Oh, Lordy, maybe I'll keep a running comparison between the issues of the new series and the old series.

wanderfish said...

Doooo iiiiiit.

And you can look at the old issues and spot things that have or have not been carried through in later stuff!