Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Rest of the Solicits

Because I seriously stopped reading them after I got to Booster Gold.

The Batman cover confuses me. Well, that arm coming out of Bats's cape does. It's just weird.

Robin is interesting because of the Spoilery implications. Even if she's not being rez'd or whatever, she's being remembered, which is better than she's been getting. Gratzi, Dixon!

I'm not sure that Supergirl could take any direction that I'd find startling.

Superman Confidential: Didn't we get origins on Jimmy a couple of months back in Action Comics or something?

BoP: I like Misfit. I really do. I am interested in learning more about her.

It's a shame that Blue Beetle's gotten a fill-in, so we don't get anything new solicited this month. :(

The cover of Countdown Special: The New Gods: What is up with Scott's mask? I mean, sure, that's probably more reasonable than his actual mask, but it looks ridiculous.

I laughed at the "Wild Wests" in the Flash solicit. I really need to build a resistance to puns.

GL solicit in a nutshell: Guardians is crazy!

GLC: I see that the Sinestro Corps is apparently going to survive the war. Interesting.

That JLA cover is pretty cool, but won't, like, the title and stuff cover up some of that awesome? I think that is a crying shame.

Isn't this the same solicit as the last JSA?

JSA Classified: I love Hourman and Liberty Belle, because, lo, I am a sucker for married people, but that cover terrifies me, and not in a good way, either.

Man, but do I love those Metal Men covers.

Woo, 3rd Blue Beetle TPB! \o/

That's a lot of Alan Moore!

JLI HC is mystifying, considering that I am pretty sure that the JLI TPB, which has the exact same issues in it is still in print. I mean, I got a new one this past year.

Time Masters TPB coming out. Exciting. Featuring Rip Hunter whose real name is Rip Hunter, but they're saying he's the same one as in 52. I think I've decided that my fanon regarding Rip's "real identity" is that he's just a lying liarface.

So that's our solicits. Winter is shaping up to be a very interesting season for me.

No comments: